First time post of film photos

AlexMoon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,
This is my first time posting any of my photos taken with my EOS 3 film camera. These are from 2 different assignments from a class i am taking.
First set of images is 'visual elements'.
Second set of images is "framing".

Let me know what you think! i am very open to criticism and it is encouraged.
Visual Elements
library.jpg
row of bikes.jpg

Framing
bike1.jpg
bike2.jpg
lift.jpg
window.jpg

Hi Alex. I think you fulfill your assignments. I like the ideas in first and last picture most.
How long are you shooting film ? I'm asking as there are other issues.

Hi Alex. I think you fulfill your assignments. I like the ideas in first and last picture most.
I am going to be in another film class in the spring and then that would be it most likey

I am going to be in another film class in the spring and then that would be it most likey
OK. So it's only that you have to learn basic use of a film, it's a part of the program... Not true interest in film photography... :dispirited:

OK. So it's only that you have to learn basic use of a film, it's a part of the program... Not true interest in film photography... :dispirited:
No not at all. there is definitely an interest in photography. I would like to be able to shoot both film and digital photos very well. Please let me know the issues in my photos so i may correct them.

Hi. I know, that you have EOS 3, it is magnificent camera, but maybe too magnificent for a beginner. :biggrin: Nevertheless, tell me what film did you used, what ISO you used and what was your developing process. All of this pictures are somewhat soft and there must be a reason for that. O, what program did you set the camera to ?

I like the last one the best but would suggest you spend some time on depth of field and attaining sharpness.
The photos certainly do fulfill the goal of the classes.

Most reactions

Back