first time posting and looking for some CC

Jamahoney215

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
1. Nice, but you took off part of his head and hand. Take a step back on this one.

2. My favorite one. Could be leveled and I would take a step back so you get the whole back of the truck. And I think the focus is off.

3. Another good one. You took off a tad of her head/hair. And you could of took a step to the right to get that half of swing out of the picture (or crop it).

All in all, they are some good pictures. Just look for those small things before you take the picture. It's never good to chop off heads, hands, etc. (for the most part).

I am new to photography, well sort of. I've loved taking pictures since I was very young but I'm just getting into all the technicalities of it. Here are some recent photos I have taken and I'd love some CC This was also my first time using Lightroom, so any suggestions are greatly appreciated :D :thumbup:

IMG_7419 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

20101019-IMG_9434 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

20101019-IMG_9357 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hi Jamahoney.

nice effort on your photos.

1. the composition looks OK but I find it a tad overexposed the details of his face are nearly washed away unless you were looking for this high key effect.

2. Composition is great but again overexposed. The sky is blown out. Increase your shutter speed to decrease the ambient light and use fill flash to light the subject. That is just basic photography 101.

3. this is my favourite one but I might have liked it better if she wasn't looking down so much. Just a composition and maybe taste issue for me.

But overall nice effort. Keep practising and have fun.:hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back