First time posting...

Arent_Photography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to say wassup and being that this is my first post, I wanted to get some feedback on this image I took a while back...watcha think?

Thanx,

"T"

pr2_large.jpg

I really like it but am really bothered by the fisherman on the right being cut off. I might try to crop him out and see how it looks.

welcome to the forum. I agree with photogodess regarding the cropping of the right. Also, the horizon is slanted pretty heavily to the right.

Fix those things and I think you have a great shot.

Thanx...I'll definitely work on that. Reason for the slanted background was trying to hang out of a car window while moving...haha.

That is probably the best reason I have ever heard for a slanted horizon!! :lol:

I agree with the others. I think you have a good shot there, and if you can make those two changes, I think it will be a great shot! Looking forward to more.

Considering that you were on the move and taken from the car, it has come quite well. May be little more work on PS for horizon part correction and cropping the guy on right would, make it better. You may consider reposting it after your PS work

:)

Most reactions

Back