First time shooting with new camera! C&C Please

Mom2Cohen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know these are NOT great so please be gentle! I am new to all of this and just got my second dslr (a nikon d90) and I am trying to figure everything out!

If someone can please tell me why I get that green dot thing (I am sure this has a name) in the first picture, I would really appreciate it.

PIC #1:
DSC_0198.jpg

PIC #2:
DSC_0181.jpg

PIC #3:
DSC_0201-1.jpg

If someone can please tell me why I get that green dot thing (I am sure this has a name) in the first picture, I would really appreciate it.
lens flare. caused by: shooting into the sunlight

Reminds me of a joke...

Doctor, it hurts when I go like this...

Reminds me of a joke...

Doctor, it hurts when I go like this...

I think he is saying, don't shoot into the sun...:lol: try shooting with the sun to your back.... from one Okie to another...:mrgreen:

Just clone it out, make sure your lenses are clean.
Don't put the sun in the center of the frame, tuck it into a corner.

Even with the lens flares, they are very picturesque. I like them greatly. And how many Okies do we have on this forum anyway? :)

RancerDS: My hubby works in Wagoner. We live outside of town but close! How crazy!!!

RancerDS: My hubby works in Wagoner. We live outside of town but close! How crazy!!!

There is work here in Wagoner?!? Hehehe. Yeah, that is pretty crazy. Would have thought anyone walking around with a camera would stand out here. Where did you happen to take these photos? And isn't it also crazy how green the grass was a few days ago?

Most reactions

Back