First time: "studio" - "model" - "studio lights" (part 3) (8 pics!)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The real portraits (face only) ... for these I had to use the macro function at the long end of the 70-300mm zoom lens ;):

Gnseliesel_08.jpg

Gnseliesel_09.jpg

Gnseliesel_10.jpg

Gnseliesel_11.jpg

Gnseliesel_12.jpg

Gnseliesel_13.jpg

Gnseliesel_14.jpg

Gnseliesel_15.jpg

Gnseliesel_16.jpg

It was great fun to play with the lights and see what they could do.
And to be thinking that "Liesel" once was just a block of wood ............. ;)

So you mean 8 and 15? ;)
(My favourite is 16 with the extra light on her hair - and if she weren't made of wood, it'd not shine this brightly, I guess, and I would have suggested some face powder, too ;)).

So you mean 8 and 15? ;)
(My favourite is 16 with the extra light on her hair - and if she weren't made of wood, it'd not shine this brightly, I guess, and I would have suggested some face powder, too ;)).

Sorry.....# 8 and #16....they both appear to representative of the model with the lighting effect you've created.

13 by a football field.

Thanks all - it was great fun "working with Liesel" :D.
Pyrex, I somehow don't understand your comment ........... :scratch:

Thanks for the explanation, Tyson, I really did not know this expression before.

What an interesting subject. I do like #8 and #16. The color looks natural- as natural as wood gets...Good job.

football field = long distance. :)

Ah, so I see that you like Photo 13 really, really well ;).
Well, I do, too.

"Liesel" really is my prettiest model for my little "studio" and the little desklights with which I worked, and she stayed perfectly still, also for the smaller aperture 6 second exposures, never even blinked. That was good for me! And she never complained :biggrin: ...

Most reactions

Back