First time working with dark skin woman screen questions

Kbarredo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So Im doing some editing on my a shoot I did. She has darker skin. On one computer she looks fine but I opened the file on another computer and she looks really dark. The other computer screen isnt as bright as my first one. How do I know what the true picture will look like when I print it out?

So Im doing some editing on my a shoot I did. She has darker skin. On one computer she looks fine but I opened the file on another computer and she looks really dark. The other computer screen isnt as bright as my first one. How do I know what the true picture will look like when I print it out?

sorry for the double post my computer froze up. Mods if you could delete one

You print it, or check it on a calibrated screen.

If two computer screens don't agree with each other then at least one of them must be wrong. They could both be wrong.

Joe

I won't know which one, if any, of your displays are accurate unless you calibrate them. To do this, you will need a hardware device and the software to go with it.

This has been talked about many times on the forum, just do a search for calibration and you should get plenty of info.

But doesnt mean you should always make their skin as dark as it is on the photo. Dark skin people sometime like to see lighter skin tone, and fair skin people like to see darker skin tone on their photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back