First timer..... love to share my photos

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
http://img24.photobucket.com/albums/v73/molested_cow/

Some folders are kinda private, so please respect. However if you would like to have any of the photos in original resolution, just let me know and I will be glad to share.

Here are some examples:

Baltimore, Loch Raven Bridge
juan058-R2-077-37.jpg

Chicago downtown
juan00-R2-15.jpg

Detroit, mid town
ying00-R4-12A.jpg

Somewhere in PA
juan058-R3-021-9.jpg

Somewhere else in PA, Memory Lake
juan058-R4-021-9.jpg

juan058-R5-078-37A.jpg

Auckland, NZ
FL020002.jpg

Singapore
Copy_of_city1.jpg

And Taiwan, where I'm from...

Tainan
FL020003.jpg

FL020012.jpg

FL010006.jpg

FL000010.jpg

*gasp* wow

hope you didn't post all your best stuff at once :wink:

2 and 3 are my favorites, superb color and content

believe it or not, i spent hours today shooting that same kind of butterfly in photo 5 :shock: i don't recall seeing that species anywhere before, and now that's twice in one day that i have

and welcome!

Thx!

I just picked one or two from each place that I felt best represented the place, except NZ of course. It's definitely not urban.

Well I stopped getting prints a year ago, or else I will have serious problem trying to archive them. I'd love to have most of the printed though!

Welcome, m_c (I simply refuse to call you by the handle that you gave yourself, what on earth made you call yourself THAT?????), and keep posting more photos, I really do like your work and your way of seeing things, capturing things... I'm still much into prints because I still work primarily with film, which is why I know that storing them all can become a serious problem. I'm HAVING that problem. I should start to count my photos for a change, but I think as soon as I get to more than 20.000, I'll lose interest in counting... And I would get there soon enough.

But I have hardly ever had a nice one like yours among mine - but then I seem to be my hardest critic, for others on this very board have said nice things about my graveyard series, which suprises me and makes me happy :).

I like the violin player most, and the corner of the house against the blue sky, but also your impressions from your own country, Taiwan, i.e. the backlit flowers on that altar (?). Please post more!

Very nice photos! Welcome. I particulary love the shots of the violin player and the paper lanterns

Most reactions

New Topics

Back