First TL of the night sky

Stormchase

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got set up, fired off the intervolometer, and laid back. after about an hour i realized my camera wasn't shooting. wth?? "card 1 full" . I thought I formatted earlier..guess not lol. only got 50 shots So I started over and shot as long as I could. 163 frames.
10mm
20"
ISO 3200
F/4

Very nice! Wish I could do that here in Belgium

No dark skies there? There are light pollution maps available online to help in finding a place. Might be worth it.

I got set up, fired off the intervolometer, and laid back. after about an hour i realized my camera wasn't shooting. wth?? "card 1 full" . I thought I formatted earlier..guess not lol. only got 50 shots So I started over and shot as long as I could. 163 frames.
10mm
20"
ISO 3200
F/4

Very nice! What went shooting by at the beginning? Meteors? Satellites?

looking pretty good, but you have some flicker that could be cleaned up. What did you use to render the TL?

No dark skies there? There are light pollution maps available online to help in finding a place. Might be worth it.
There are apps and websites for that too!

just windows movie maker. i cant get LR to do it right. my only choice until i get LrTimelapse.

10mm
20"
ISO 3200
F/4

Very nice! What went shooting by at the beginning? Meteors? Satellites?

mostly planes. there is a satelite that goes across the top tho

LRTimelapse is free for up to 400 frames, and you can only export at 1080p (fine for sharing online). I would definitely download it and watch Gunther's tutorials. Such a great piece of software and easy to use

Most reactions

Back