First track day of the spring.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A trip to Hallett Motorsports track this last Saturday. Had a blast, I rented a 300mm f/4 and a 1.4x TC version III for the weekend.

1)
12919350_10208885844328573_294139031_o.jpg

2)
26019152712_97bfab4122_c.jpg

3)
26111667295_0c2fe74a51_c.jpg

4)
26111675575_a397fe2b50_c.jpg

Nice! I can't wait for the local race tracks to get going here in VT! wish we had a bike track...

Wish we did to. WERA used to race at the Nashville Superspeedway twice a year, but when that facility shut down they moved somewhere else. I think the closest bike track to Nashville is in Birmingham.

Excellent shots, Ron.

Wish we did to. WERA used to race at the Nashville Superspeedway twice a year, but when that facility shut down they moved somewhere else. I think the closest bike track to Nashville is in Birmingham.

Excellent shots, Ron.

Thank Craig. This track is about a 2 hour drive for me to get to but it's worth it.

Very nice, Ron! Great shots!

Thank Craig. This track is about a 2 hour drive for me to get to but it's worth it.
Birmingham is about 3 hours from Nashville, but also worth it. The track is at the Barber Motorsports Park and they have an absolutely unbelievable museum. Probably a couple of hundred motorcycles on display, dating from the early 1900's to present, in immaculate condition. Every one of them is in running condition and can be taken outside and run on the track. Well worth the trip!

Nice set!

Thank you.

Very nice, Ron! Great shots!

Thank you.

Birmingham is about 3 hours from Nashville, but also worth it. The track is at the Barber Motorsports Park and they have an absolutely unbelievable museum. Probably a couple of hundred motorcycles on display, dating from the early 1900's to present, in immaculate condition. Every one of them is in running condition and can be taken outside and run on the track. Well worth the trip!

That does sound like a trip worth making.

Most reactions

Back