First trip out with new digital

Bordaine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
045_45.jpg

I would love some feed back. I finally gave up on film after many years. I am enjoying digital alot more that I thought I would.
IMG_0099.jpg

I gave up on photography for many years, but missed it. So I am back.

064_64.jpg

I hope I posted this all correctly

Thanks in advance for any imput

the last one would have been quite nice i think if you would have been able to have the sun behind the statue.

other than that they all look quite nice

they are all interesting, but could be made better with simple things like rule of thirds and by watching the crop. especially in that first picture.

I like all of your shots and I can't help too much. In my opinion though, the second one might have been a tad bit better if you placed the horizon on the bottom 1/3 of the frame. Just my 2 cents. And I agree with Line of Best Fit. Other than that, I like your shots:thumbup:

1. I think a Crop above the Building would help, Maybe too much sky. Why did the top of the building black out like that?

2. I would agree with some others to place the horizon line on the 1/3 lines!

3. I just really like this one and think you are very luck to have the statue of liberty that close where you get the chance to photograph it!

Thanks all for the imput.

Timothy
I did take the picture with the sun behind her, I just thought the one I posted came out better, but will post the other as well
IMG_0108.jpg

now if you would reduce the flare that cuts the Statue and cropped it into a portrait frame it would really fit to a magazine cover! talking about the last one

yeah i agree with canosonic, crop rith around it and it would probably be great

some great pics there, well done.

it's good that you took a range of pictures from different angles too.

well done... i already said that eh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back