• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

889Media

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Have been reading some posts here lately on star photography, and got a little bit inspired. My problem the last couple of weeks have been the weather. Every time the weather plays nicely, I am stuck at work. This weekend I had some days off, and decided to go out and give it a go at shooting some stars. My first try was on Friday. Had some good view of the stars in the horizon, but heavy rain at my location messed everything up. On Saturday I managed to get a few shots, but clouds came moving in very fast - so just had time for a couple of shots between the time it got dark enough to shoot stars - till they were all gone behind clouds. The picture was shot right after sunset, so I was a bit surprised at how well the stars showed up in the picture even though not completely dark yet.

Stjernehimmel ved Hestevannet:
Stjernehimmel - Hestevannet.jpg

This is my best shot! Shots actually. Had to merge a couple of shots because of the clouds that came moving in. I also wanted to have one more exposure of the water and the mountains to get a little bit more details in those areas, but again; had to do with what I got due to more rain!

Anyways... had a good time and a lot of fresh air, so the evening was far from wasted. Feedback appreciated, both good and bad!

I give it 2 thumbs up, but I have to my first try at stars was horrible. I either left the cap on the lens or my camera is star proof.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back