First wedding, cc please

Terri Walsh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots from my first wedding last weekend. Thanks to everyone for your help and support before the wedding and your cc after!
_MG_3262cpr.jpg

_MG_3239prbbwezat.jpg

_MG_3183bbwezmgatc.jpg

_MG_3528copy.jpg

_MG_3232.jpg

_MG_3434tdwezcopy.jpg

_MG_3427tdwez.jpg

_MG_3601geezsnap.jpg

_MG_3588bbgemgcopy.jpg

_MG_3440twdez.jpg

Thanks guys! It really makes me feel good about posting them for the Bride and Groom

Valleyview...that's a long way from Calgary.

I agree with the others, these are excellent shots...well done.

The only things that stand out for critique are the two group shots with the cart. It's a great idea but one of the girls has her eyes closed. In the guy's shot, one of them is hidden behind a branch and I think I'd prefer to see all their faces looking at the camera.
Often, shots like these are fun for the bride & groom to look at but they might not be 'favorite' shots of theirs and probably won't get blown up or hung on the wall. But if you manage to get all the little details just right, they can really become great shots and might be favorites and also be great additions to your portfolio. I know that it can often be hard to get these shots perfect because of the limited time we have to shoot during a wedding day. Also, if a shot is worth the effort, you can often fix things like closed eyes or even a bad expression. You probably have dozens of photos of each of the wedding party, just find one that would be a good candidate for donation and copy over the parts you need.

Wow! I am impressed, you did a great job for your first wedding!

Very nice. Mike gave you an excellent crit so I'll just ditto his. Very nice for your first time though! I'll look forward to seeing you progress as you do more. We should see some fantastic stuff from you. :)

Thanks guys, and thanks Mike! I agree, perhaps i should take the time to "cut and paste".
The branch was a problem, then I had them move it (well actually they broke a piece off). I must go back and look at my shots.....
Thanks!

Most reactions

Back