First Wedding for C&C

Primoz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello!

Here are the keepers from the first wedding I ever shot. I would appreciate some feedback on these. How would you grade the level of this set from 1 to 10?
There are many photos, because there are photo-stories inbetween and you have to look at all the shots =)
More photos are on the following link:

Thank you! =)

Last edited:
I love how you used a studio umbrella for the last shot. Classic!

In #9, you can easily clone out that PnS robot eyeball on the gentleman.

The most important thing is they paid you, lol, I hope anyway. That's the best rating system.

"As I Wander"

Personally I think these are all very clean, sharp photos. Well done.

Thank you for the lovely feedback! =)

Heh - until now that you mentionioned it, I never looked at it that way... =P =D
But I think it adds up to the scene - wedding is at it's climax - they just got married, people are congratulating the couple - photos are being taken all over the place - I don't see the PnS as a distracting object in this particular shot...

Heh - until now that you mentionioned it, I never looked at it that way... =P =D
But I think it adds up to the scene - wedding is at it's climax - they just got married, people are congratulating the couple - photos are being taken all over the place - I don't see the PnS as a distracting object in this particular shot...
That's cool.
It was the first thing I noticed. But also since it's a B/W with lots of highlights and pure white background it would have been a very simple fix.

If you like it, then you like it... Nothing else to say about it. :D

That's cool.
It was the first thing I noticed. But also since it's a B/W with lots of highlights and pure white background it would have been a very simple fix.

If you like it, then you like it... Nothing else to say about it. :D

I agree with you that the position of the PnS is unfortunate - but it's too late now to fix it =P

There all quite good, but it seems like 11-the last one are the best.

That is some really excellent work. Very nicely done! How did you feel the rest of the set measures up? I'd like to see some of what you consider your more average shots, just to see.

---Chris

Most reactions

Back