First Wedding Jitters, Your biggest regret?

just have everything planned out. have your schedule planned out and the bride on board with it, have your shots planned out. I made a schedule of all my group shots thruout the day with a time and a time amount so I new exactly wether I was on schedule or getting behind, so i new when to speed up and when i could slow down and relax(not very much) have a list of all your shots you have to get so you can check it thruout the day. so you dont leave and then realise you needed some shot. plan, plan, plan, and then be ready to throw it all out and work on the fly when things change.

watch the bride, there most wonderful day of there life tends to be there most stressful day of there life, so if you can work with the bride and be seen as someone trying to help her thru her day versus someone making her day more stressful it will go a long way in getting the shots you need, and helping her enjoy her day more.

When my BACKUP batteries failed. FML.

Luckily the wedding coordinator was a follow Canonite.

I'm having nightmares about technical issues... for any astrologers out there, mercury is in retrograde right now; a pretty ballsy time to shoot a wedding. LoL

Not to mention I'm doing this while being 6 mnths pregnant. Go me!

I'm having nightmares about technical issues... for any astrologers out there, mercury is in retrograde right now; a pretty ballsy time to shoot a wedding. LoL

You believe in that crap ? get some Leica's like me no electrics

You believe in that crap ? get some Leica's like me no electrics

I've studied it for quite sometime.. it's actually quite fascinating! (I'm a huger believer in that crap) ;)

It was a few weeks ago I shot my first wedding as a lead. I had a 'assistant' which is a close friend who shoots (not weddings) also to assist. He did much more than assist. Gave me confidence, support, even pointed out some stuff I was glad he did (we can't be everywhere at once).

That may be a sign that there will be a lack of communication, not that the technical aspect will be a failure. don't worry! with faith you can overcome fate!

Most reactions

Back