First wedding.... Rip these apart....

BadRotation

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Shot my first wedding a while back for the son of a co-worker who was on an extremely tight budget. There were only 10 people at the actual ceremony, although more showed up at the reception.

Haveing absolutely no experience with weddings, I would like some input on these...

2.jpg

15.jpg

11.jpg

9%7E0.jpg

4%7E0.jpg

21.jpg

19.jpg

Hello,
Was the coloring that you did intentional? I find it pretty flat and underwhelming. Hope you don't mind but I tweaked one B&W and Sepia with a little vignetting.
Weddingredo.jpg

Weddingredosepia.jpg

Not bad but there is too much head room in all of them, the lighting is very flat and did you take any that were posed or formal portraits of the bride and groom and family. If you did, please post them as it is harder to take portraits than it is to shoot things as they happen. Did you intend to do the sepia? If so it is too yellow or looks that way on my monitor and is flat. And as Kevin did you want to vignette the edges of most of them, makes the subject pop. Give us a little more and we can tell you what you did right and wrong.

I like them. Especially for your first time I think you did an awesome job. I would suggest that you make sure you have colored photos too.

Yeah, these are really good for a first-timer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back