first wedding shots - feedback welcomed

geaninutz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I initially sent this message on the pro section, but since I am a not a pro, I will repost my message here. Would really appreciate any feedback (good or bad as it help me in learning) :)

I recently photographed my first wedding for a friend that got married (on a budget) . Please feel free to comment and be honest. I did it for free so they had no expenses and I wanted to try it and see if I want to do more.
I made it very clear to my friend which risks he takes by not hiring a pro ;-)

I uploaded the photos as an album on a website - in order to go through the photos, the "pages turn" by clicking on the bottom right corner. :)

The link is:
Adina_Radu created by Diana M

Thank you!

I might be having a blonde moment but I only see one picture? Is that the only one or is there more that I can not find? lol

thank you for the feedback :) The photos are arranged as in a photo album so the "pages turn" by clicking on the bottom right corner (or anywhere on the right side of the photo)

Outside of the usual inside lighting issues with WB, I thin k you did a fabulous job! You now have experience in all the things that you will need to be armed for another event.Keep learning, you have an excellent eye for unusual compositions.:thumbup:

Flash site + music...sorry, I didn't wait for the photos to load.

The one I did see, was nice though.

Most reactions

Back