First wedding some more images and some C&C please :)

Lmphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lauramaephotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Laura Mae Photography - home

If anyone would be so nice to go and check out this slide show I did I would appreciate it. This was my first wedding I did and I would like critique over the general scope of photos instead of just a few to see how I did. I hope I have been here long enough so people know I would not spam them with a link it truly is my site :) I would love to hear how you thought the entire day went and what I can approve on. The goal was to "tell the story"

*Warning it is a LONG slide show :)

Thanks in advance!

The images are too low of a resolution. They're all pixelated.

The resolution sucks and you cant expect us to watch the whole thing. Only people that care about the people getting married will watch it. Anyway.. you may want to retweak your video rendering settings.

You want feedback? Post a small handful of images here, please.

If you're farming for clicks, good luck.

Not farming if you post to many people say thats to many to critique if you only post a couple its not a good interpretation of the overall day IMO. SO the people who will be kind enough to check out the show I appreciate. Hope that cleared some things up for you.

If you want Detailed C&C.. yea.. keep it under three images. If you wanted general thoughts on a series of images.. post up to eight or ten images, and TELL US what you wanting as in "Just thoughts on these... not full C&C... with any suggestions for improvement".

If you want to post ten of the bride / groom prep... fine

then do another ten of the ceremony in a separate thread...

then do ten more of the reception (separate thread)... etc... etc...

That way all of image are related... easy to get an idea what is going on. And if you can't show us in ten images that you did a good job, then something is wrong! lol!

Does that help? Please make sure you tell us what you want us to give you. Maybe even do a small blurb on each image you post... explain what it is, why you shot it the way you did, etc..

Because most of use won't go out and look at a whole lot of low resolution small images, and try to give C&C.... we don't get paid for this! ;)

The resolution on your slideshow is terrible.... just as an example.. I did a quick screen clip...

Surely you don't want us to use this kind of quality for any C&C? I wouldn't let my clients see that either.... it is BAD! This is ACTUALLY what I saw... and I just snipped the center of a image during the slideshow!

$Capture.JPG

I would like to know what song that is you picked for the slideshow... and who is the artist! I do see what could be a lot of nice images on the slideshow... but with the resolution, I can't say for sure...

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The resolution on mine doesn't look that bad ? But once it rendered it was worse than what viewed it as hmmmmm have to go in and try to tweak some settings

Most reactions

New Topics

Back