First Wedding

I have a feeling that's what I'm gonna have to do.. I live in a very small town and there is only one one-hour photo place here.. And I planned on using a pro lab once I got paying jobs anyway..So.. I guess I'll start now..

It seems like the pictures have a yellowish tint. I would adjust the levels and colours in your editing program and also use a sharpening tool (such as the Unsharp mask in PSE)

Hey! I thought I would give it a shot at editing one of these. I agree with what everyone else has said, so I guess there's no need to say it again! I just went into photoshop and played around with the selective color tool to get the colors adjusted and cropped it and did a little shadow/highlight on it. Cute couple!

Looks a little better, but it still seems a little out of focus to me and now you have two hot spots that seem to be drawing my eye to them.

One on the window to the right of the young bloke and one on the ladies dress.

Moose

Thank you to everybody for their advice.. And I have to agree with moose on the hot spots.. The bride and groom were extremely happy with the photos and I will take all the advice to heart when I get my next wedding.

skyonfire

Also wanted to add, cudo's to you for having the balls to try out a wedding. From what I know its not something people look forward to doing.

Moose

I loved it.. It wasn't easy and it seemed like it took forever.. but overall I had a great time.. and learned a lot for the next one..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back