Fisherman off to check his catch .

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tried to get out this morning and shoot anything but as soon as I got out of car the no see'ums and mosquitoes attached my something bad . Managed to snap this before running back to the safety of my car . That guy on the boat must get eaten alive any time he stops .

goodland_-8-Edit by mannyher1, on Flickr

I dig this, I like how wide the lens covers and makes your eye move around the entire picture. Nice capture.

Great capture. Incredibly well framed as well. Don't forget that mozzies breed in stagnant water, so as long as he is out in the open it shouldn't be too bad, or maybe he remembered his repellant!

Nice! Being from South Florida, I can't imagine how early you went out in order to see only ONE boat on the water :)

Nice as usual, I might have cropped in a tad closer for a tiny bit more detail in the fisher man, but that's just me. :mrgreen: one more accessory for the camera bag...mosquito repellent lol or skin so soft works well to although its a bit girly lol.

This is wonderful! For something you had to frame in a hurry, with a moving boat, you did a great job. Lots of nice details in here: from the moon to the fact the fisherman is looking at you while you're getting chewed by the 'skeeters. :razz:

Great work.

Is this somewhere between Ft. Myers and Naples?
I'm going to guess between Miami and Naples but could be Marco depends on how far he decided to drive that early in the am lol. One causeway looks like another to me. :confused:

Is this somewhere between Ft. Myers and Naples?

Robin, it's the Goodland bridge heading into marco Island.

I live in Miami, but have a restaurant over here so spend a lot of time on this coast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Oh sweet. When I go to that area, I would definitely check out your restaurant. Probably when we plan our next cruise.

Robin, absolutely, if you ever fin yourself around these parts shoot me a message and I'll take care if you and your family. Just give me a little heads up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Most reactions

New Topics

Back