TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nothing particularly good... just experimenting with the new lens:

dsc0021mediumus2.jpg

dsc0006mediumlw6.jpg

dsc0015mediummg5.jpg

You pics are cool. Looking at the leftovers makes me feel a little quesey (but I had too heavy of a dinner so nothing sounds good right now). But I like how you used the lense to capture all of that.
fisheye lenses are cool. The newspaper just had a pic in which they used the fisheye lense posted today (and I never have seen them use that sort of lense before in the paper).

Well I have to admit that I found the wall photo very cool looking. I really enjoyed looking at it!

Thanks for the comments, all. Fisheye's are often used for astronomical photography, specifically scientific astronomical photography, since they're super-wide angle and the distortion is circular, so to speak. They see a lot of use in skate/snowboard/bmx photography as well--which is what I plan to use it for.

TheFinisher, yeah, everybody was hungry. That was at a crew team dinner after practice, so everybody had worked up an appetite. :lol:

Oldnavy, thanks for the comment about the wall. I really enjoy my wall, too. I'm sitting right next to it right now, actually. I use it as a place to put photos i find inspiring. The only photograph I actually took is the large, framed one in the middle.

I like the wall photo, too! I think what you put on your wall says a lot about a person!

Hey, what kind of lens were you using here? I ride/shoot a lot of bmx photos and am looking for recommendations for a good fisheye.

Hey, what kind of lens were you using here? I ride/shoot a lot of bmx photos and am looking for recommendations for a good fisheye.
It's the tokina 10-17mm fisheye zoom. It's fantastic for snowboarding and bmx, among other things.

Most reactions

Back