Fishing boats at Labe

Beautiful shot! Love the colours in the sky and the reflections of the trees in the water.

Reactions: ntz
That's a very fine shot indeed. One slight change I'd make is either include the whole boat on the left (if it was possible) or just crop slightly tighter so it out.

That's a very fine shot indeed. One slight change I'd make is either include the whole boat on the left (if it was possible) or just crop slightly tighter so it out.

yeah, I've been doing cropping based on the trees on the other bank, especially darker and denser bushes on the left and right ... I've spent some time thinking about howto crop it the best .. this is the result

yeah, I've been doing cropping based on the trees on the other bank, especially darker and denser bushes on the left and right ... I've spent some time thinking about howto crop it the best .. this is the result

Aye, I can see what you mean about the trees at either side. They do lend some degree of balance to the shot, I agree.

Aye, I can see what you mean about the trees at either side. They do lend some degree of balance to the shot, I agree.

here it is buddy .. a different photo, different edit, slightly different composition

by ntz on ThePhotoForum: Film & Digital Photography Forum

That's nice as well. I prefer seeing the whole boat but then again it does lack the balance of the trees at either end. Devil and deep blue sea.;)

Thanks for taking the time to post that.

Beautiful reflection!

Most reactions

Back