Fitness & Personal Bests!

your senses? loving food too much? I'm like that at times :p

Lol nah. I'm still too skinny. It was mostly for competition, cross-country.

After the season ended I stopped because I hate running just to run.

My legs have always been more capable than my upper body (and more injury prone, unfortunately). That's why I generally work more cardio than weights. My body seems to respond better to it.

Lol nah. I'm still too skinny. It was mostly for competition, cross-country.

After the season ended I stopped because I hate running just to run.

My legs have always been more capable than my upper body (and more injury prone, unfortunately)

Start doing those squats son!!

Start doing those squats son!!

Lol I have an aversion to barbell squats. :p

I don't mind the leg press, though. Less likely to cripple my back worse than it already is haha.

He is in the military. Remember that the next time you Brits get any crazy ideas about us colonists. ;)

Brits are pretty cool I met them overseas. ...I tell you one thing, they really like their knifes. Their "bayonet" looks like a halberd head lol!

Does indeed, you must be a pretty big lad though, jesus, I understand determination but that's damn impressive, my one rep is 140kg around 300 lb,
but damn son, I need to hit the gym with you and learn some tricks, you may of even met my bro in one of the american bases if you went on tour haha he's one of the 42 commando :) slim chance, but its a small world after all!

Does indeed, you must be a pretty big lad though, jesus, I understand determination but that's damn impressive, my one rep is 140kg around 300 lb,
but damn son, I need to hit the gym with you and learn some tricks, you may of even met my bro in one of the american bases if you went on tour haha he's one of the 42 commando :) slim chance, but its a small world after all!

Lol sounds like someone wants a selfie.
Meh 73 inches 220 pounds cutting season is not until summer time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back