Five dogs and a sleeping baby... all in the park

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
For my digital photo class my teacher wanted us to get some shots of strangers... and for me that's pretty hard since I'm a pretty shy person.... but I was walking around a park about 10 mins from my house and saw about 15 dogs running around... so I built up the nerve and went up to see if I could take some pics of them and thier dogs. The pictures of the people aren't that great, but I liked the ones I managed to get of the dogs...but they never stood still!! so it was kinda tought to get good ones.

parkdog01.jpg

parkdog02.jpg

parkdog03.jpg

parkdog04.jpg

parkdog05.jpg

And the sleeping baby :)
sleeping.jpg

hi Dan! nice series. your exposures are dead on with some pretty doggone good compositions considering the subject matter. the sleeping child :thumbup: . seems your teacher has good projects set up for you guys. quite honestly, with your talent, you should be teaching the class!!!

You did a great job on this series. I really like the last one of the sleeping child.

JonMikal said:
hi Dan! nice series. your exposures are dead on with some pretty doggone good compositions considering the subject matter. the sleeping child :thumbup: . seems your teacher has good projects set up for you guys. quite honestly, with your talent, you should be teaching the class!!!

ha, i wouldn't go THAT far... but thanks a lot! These definitely required some PS work though with the white balance and such... but I guess that's why digital is so great :mrgreen:

Very nice series. My favourite is also the 3rd one.

That is the thickest dalmatian I have ever seen (and no, we have none at the fire hall, but I have the cutest black lab at home). It is obviously mixed breed, but rarely to mixes keep such a strong dalmatian colour pattern.

thanks, the golden in the 3rd photo was 13 years old and all the others were trying to get him to play, but he just walked slowly and sat between his owners legs, or a few times when i was kneeling down he walked over and sat by my... very nice dog :)

also, my favorite picture is the 5th one, i wish it was a little better technical wise, but I like it becuase it's was the biggest dog there sniffing the smallest dog there. and that dog was huge!!

Very nice doggie photos, I like 'em.

Like J-M said great exposure in the snow.

Thanks for sharing them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back