Five minutes with a model

megapaws

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first ever attempt of shooting a real live model. I had about 5 minutes and only used natural light which was getting sparce and a disc reflector. I snapped a total of 15 shots.

1 - I'm not crazy about the positioning of the legs
Michele-1.jpg

2 - When I did my PS adjustments, the colour of the legs came out blotchy
Michele-2.jpg

C&C always welcome. Thanks for looking. Suzanne

one thing I wouldn't like its a swing from her. her arms look bigger than mine!:lol:

Goood shots though I like the 2nd best as her legs do look kinda wierd in the 1st

Yeeeahhh..

She looks like she's constipated in the first one and the veins in her giant arms are freaking me out in the 2nd one.

i had to look at athe second one like five times to see if i was seeing the arm correctly.

holy bajezzeeeesus.

(sorry these comments are about her arms, and not your photos.)
i like the light in the second :)

Ok... clearly this was too much for everyone. This woman is actually fitness model who competes in Natural (drug free) Figure competitions (similar to bodybuilding). In these shots, she was 1 week away from her competition date, which means that she was "dieted down" and storing about 9% body fat which is very low for a woman. Sorry that nobody was really able to see past the arms.

MegaPaws, maybe you should have her pose in the way she would for a competition. That way we can see her in true form.

Most reactions

Back