Flags

color_flag.jpg

flag_ground.sized.jpg

Hi, this is my first post here.

I usually upload everything at 800x600, is that okay here? I know some boards prefer smaller pics for faster browsing etc. Couldn't find anything about it.

Btw, the flag is the national flag of the Netherlands ;)

See you on the board,
Jeroen

Link broken :(

In the spirit of 9/11, let's see some pictures of flags. Show your patriotism, whether you're American or not, take a picture of your country's flag and post it here.

sky in the background of the original was distracting, so i made it black

freedom.jpg

God Bless the Men, Women and children that lost their lives that horrible day six years ago

I took this yesterday when it was raining. I chose this presentation of this image because of the war. You are not supposed to take your flag down until everyone is home. I bought this immediately following the invasion of Iraq and have left it up rain or shine ever since. You can tell when you look at it that its tired.

Link broken :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This was two photos that I combined (Flag and Sky), I then added the poem and picture of Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae. I had posted this on my website this past Memorial Day.

Memorial.jpg

Since there already was a theme-thread on "Flags" about, I merged the newly-started one with the old to keep the Photo Themes uncluttered.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back