Flash for my Nikon D5100?

Lchdz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so im looking to buy a cheap flash for now. I can only afford under $120.00 right now. So I was lookng at the YN-467 Flash Speedlite. Any others that are in this price range? I will only be using it to practice and get familiar with using flash. I plan on getting a better lense a long the road, but for now I need something to just "play around with." Anyone used this flash?

I would hop on a used Nikon speedlight.

There is the Nikon SB-400 Speedlight Shoe Mount Flash its around 119 online and local stores.

kike1216 said:
There is the Nikon SB-400 Speedlight Shoe Mount Flash its around 119 online and local stores.

It's a rather weak flash.

Op, there's a member, by the name of Tee, who is selling a sb600. I would scrounge up a couple of bucks more. You would be more satisfied with that than the sb400 or the yn. Check out the market place.

Yea, thanks for the input. Im considering just waiting a few more weeks after all and shop around for a used Nikon flash..

Lchdz said:
Yea, thanks for the input. Im considering just waiting a few more weeks after all and shop around for a used Nikon flash..

60 more bucks and you can get that sb600.

Most reactions

Back