Flash?

fotoian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just purchased a 420 ex and used it for the first time today ony my 20D and noticed it took a while for the pilot light to turn on and i hd to wait 2-3 minuets before i could take the picture, Is this normal or am i doing something wrong.

Thanks-Ian

Fresh/fully charged batteries? I have the 430 I think...it is like that when the batteries are running low

ok, thanks ill check em out

Definitely sounds like dead batteries.

Batteries only last ... like 400 flashes too. I got a recharger and 2 sets of rechargeable batteries. Will be quite a money saver.

I dunno what size batteries it takes, But energizer makes a 15 min charger with 4 AA batteries. I think its like $25

thanks ill look around

27 dollars at walmart, we we want to be specific. i have that charger and it works great except that the batteries get really hot, but i'tll charge any rechargable battery as far as i know.

Get Eneloops by Sanyo, or the Ray O Vac "Hybrids" much better than the Energizer rechargables. They are "low self discharge" cells, Meaning after a year of no use, they will still retain 85% of the charge, where the Energizers will be dead as a doornail.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back