Flasher !!!!! (SFW)

BillM

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was real dark and rainy today but I could see a little red light flashing off and on so I had to take a couple shots.

I really wish the fence post wasn't directly behind him but being that it was right there I tried to line it up to use almost as a little backdrop for him. The stick is actually a woodpecker perch I setup the other day, Now I know it needs to be moved a little :wink:

Last edited:
Awesome Bill. Great shots.

Yes very nice Bill.

The photo's are small Raj but not that small LOL

And where is your camera !!!!

All I see is blank space Bill... And I've been asking the same question to myself, where is my camera? :(
Anyways, it's already 5 am and I should get some sleep. :)

Maybe you are already sleeping, that is why you only see blank :mrgreen:

I actually like the dark spot in the background. It creates the pop of contrast on the bird. If it were the green background like you want, it would blend too much with the colors of the bird and wouldn't be as spectacular. Learn to appreciate spontaneity. :).

Maybe you are already sleeping, that is why you only see blank :mrgreen:

Maybe I was cause I can see all of them now:lol: . The third one is my favorite technically speaking, but for some reason I love the second one due to the unusual angle his head is at. I swear one of these days I'll come over there just to photograph these beauties. :)

No way does that fence post take away from these Bill, in fact no one would now what it is, just a nice out of focus colour. Man these are beautiful Bill and well taken, those colours are amazing in these little birds. Hummers are just gorgeous !!. Nice details in those small colourful feathers as well. Gees I want one ;)

All the best Bill, the forum was playing up earlier and I couldn't see any images either on a lot of posts.

Danny.

Thanks guys, I haven't been able to get out much recently so my picture taking is limited to what I can see from my office window. Luckily I have plenty of time during boring conference calls :confused:

Most reactions

Back