Flashpoint battery pack vs Flashpoint battery pack

If by bulb you mean the modeling light, YES, there are any number of bulbs that can be used. I actually bought some good modeling lamp bulbs at a nearby lighting store called "The Lighting Store". The Flashpoint M-series bulbs are simple screw-in incandescent bulbs; in my case, the lamp store sales guy sold me some heavy-duty truck turn signal/tail light bulbs, made in China, for $1.99 each; the "official" replacement lamps are $7.99 each, and each lamp head uses three of them...so instead of $24 per light, I got by with $6 per light head, and I bought a whole small paper bag full of them for very little money.

I just received the battery pack for my flashpoint 320m. I'm not fully understand the instruction. When charging the battery, should I leave the power on or off?

I found this on the Adorama site: "When you plug the charger cable into the battery pack, the indicator on the CHARGER turns red. (This indicates it is charging). When the light turns green, it is fully charged. (It takes 300 minutes for a full charge.)
When the battery pack is attached to your Flashpoint strobe and you turn on the battery pack, a green light appears on the BATTERY PACK if there is enough power to work. (red light means it may need more time charging.) hope this helps. Mine last a long time, with many flashes before it needs recharging, but I try to keep it fully charged."

Ohhh, now I get it. The indicating light either red or green color is from the power supply and not the case. The instruction is not clear.
instruction_0001.jpg

Most reactions

Back