Flashpoint II 320 Monolight--good? Bad?

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and can someone also explain to me how i power these? can i plug them into a standard outlet?

They have been getting good reviews for quite some time. Pro Review: Adorama Flashpoint II 320 Monolight (Bonus)

I'd rather have the softbox and slightly lower-powered monolight than the higher-powered monolight and umbrella. And yes, you just plug them into a standard wall power outlet. You can also power them on-location away from wall outlets from a pure sine wave inverter & battery unit like an Innovatronix Explorer, or the Paul C. Buff Vagabond unit.

"The Flashpoint M series allows you to choose AC and or DC powered operation...."

All batteries are DC and it doesn't come out of standard wall sockets.

AC comes out of wall sockets or from a pure sine wave inverter & battery unit that Darrel mentioned. DC from the battery is changed to pure sine wave AC out of the inverter, which has a standard wall type socket to plug the lights power cord into.

I don't often shop at Adorama because of in complete web site pages they have like the first one you linked to that had little information about the item.

By the way Flashpoint is Adorama's house brand name.

They get their Flashpoint branded gear from a number of different gear makers but it's better gear than the Cowboy Studio, uh, stuff .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back