Flat Coated Retriever - Sadie

Shibby!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share some pics of my sisters dog. By far the best dog I have ever had to play fetch with. It will beat any dog to the ball, return every time no matter what, and drop it off at your feet or deliver it right to your hand. The determination this dog has is mind boggling. It will search for something for as long as it needs to until its found. Balls thrown high are caught in the mouth every time without hitting the ground. Unreal. She doesn't care about getting out of the yard, chasing after any dogs, or running away. All she cares about is if she's going to play fetch!

Let me know how these pictures can be improved. All shot with my 70-200 F2.8 L and Xti.

jpg04-2.jpg

jpg03-2.jpg

jpg02-2.jpg

jpg05-1.jpg

jpg01-2.jpg

She loves that Kong!!

Beautiful animal
I think the first shot is spot on-the best
very very nice*

Charlotte

Only improvement would be to get that dog a brother or sister... great photos great dog.

Thanks guys. I would have liked some more contrast or sharpness in the pictures I think. Next time I get to visit her I'll have to use a higher Fstop to get a deeper DOF. Problem is I wanted the background blurred because it was quite boring =)

Just a man and a dog playing fetch on a back country road.

Nice pictures. Is it just me or does a small black frame do a lot to photos?

Nice pictures. Is it just me or does a small black frame do a lot to photos?

It does, and I normally use it to separate the picture from the back ground, HOWEVER, when I got to print the picture (which is my intent for my sister) is that I have to remove it.

I like the photos, the light colored background is great for the black dog...just wish her paws weren't cut off in #1, #3, and the ear and paws in #5...

Most reactions

Back