Fleet week - San Francisco (56k warning 12 Pics)

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is how I spent this week-end three days of shooting ships and planes and you thought my neck had a crick in it before, I'm calling the chiropractor!

img4282x9pb.jpg

img4279x6lp.jpg

img4309x5ye.jpg

img4859x1te.jpg

img43291tq.jpg

img4353x1kc.jpg

img4953x9ch.jpg

img4914x6mp.jpg

img49281qv.jpg

img4991x7xo.jpg

img5144x1xc.jpg

img43998en.jpg

Thanks for looking

Though I know absoblutely nothing about planes or boats/ships, these are wonderful. Every one is so sharp!

1, 5 and 11 are my favourites, but 11 just made me stop and look at it for a little longer. I am thinking it is just how the crop brings both of them together. Now.. just out of curiosity, what type of planes are the US Navy?

It would be great if you would kindly mention the gear you were using especially the lens. I had intended to go to the Red Bull air race but backed off because of having the 17-85 lens with my 20d.

What was your impression of the Red Bull Races. I have seen lots of exciting video but from a spectators view were they very exciting?

Great shots

Eric

Great shots, Randog! The first one is my favourite. You even cought a little rainbow splash there ;)! And the view behind the fire boat (or whatever it is :confused: ) is just breathtaking!

Peanuts said:
just out of curiosity, what type of planes are the US Navy?
United States Navy F/A-18A Hornet jets-
Thanks Peanuts for the comments and compliments.

suryad said:
It would be great if you would kindly mention the gear you were using especially the lens.
Canon 20d with 70-200 f4L lens+extender

AIRIC said:
I have seen lots of exciting video but from a spectators view were they very exciting?
They are pretty exciting and very competitive, great show. You need to be able to see the full course to really appreciate it though.

Thank-you - Everyone for your wonderful comments.

Wow Randog...you got some pretty happening shots there. Well done.!!!!!!!!! I think 6 and 11 are my faves.

Most reactions

Back