Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ah. gotcha.

TCampbell

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Flickr is one of those sites that force you to login into one of the big company accounts (not just the site itself) to view the pictures in their original resolution.

It's not so much that Flickr forces you to log in with some other companies login... Flickr is owned by Yahoo! Your accounts (Flickr & Yahoo!) are one in the same.

Braineack

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
google picks up my flickr pictures for googlemaps. that's fun...

AlanKlein

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Not everyone has a Facebook page. I don't. Well I use to. But then I started to get emails from my daughter's teenage friends and just wasn't interested in what they were doing after school. So I cancelled it.
You don't need a Flickr account though to see other people's pictures.

OP
OhioGuy

OhioGuy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for the info everyone.

Yes, I do like Flickr too. I'll stick with that, for it's just a hobby. I had to convince myself years ago that in order to love my passion I had to let go of the frequent thought process that I was going to make money at photography, for a living that is. If I really wanted to pursue it as a business the joy would be lost over time as it became a chore, instead of an occasional jaunt on the weekend. But, that's just me. Everyone is different.

Solarflare

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I always end up getting banned haha.
I never was banned from anything.

It's not so much that Flickr forces you to log in with some other companies login... Flickr is owned by Yahoo! Your accounts (Flickr & Yahoo!) are one in the same.
Yes. Thats what I was talking about. Just coulndt recall the name of the big company. Either way thats a no-go.

nerwin

Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
I always end up getting banned haha.
I never was banned from anything.

If I remember correctly, I think I had a disagreement with one of the admins and ultimately got banned. I think it was something to do when I subscribed and didn't get what I paid for so they basically took my money. So every time I created a new account and after a few months I'd wake up to find my account closed. I'm serious man..someone didn't like me haha. Oh well. I moved on to something else. I was just a teen then, I probably used a lot of foul language and that didn't help me any haha.

Most reactions

ClickASnap