flickr upload

smokedoff

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
is there a way to hide my name when uploading from flickr? the bottom left corner says "img title, by NAME, on Flickr"

is there a way to hide my name when uploading from flickr? the bottom left corner says "img title, by NAME, on Flickr"
I delete the 2nd part of the code, and my name is removed.

youll need to remove the url link too.

what i suggest is grabbing the imagine url directly, then pasting/uploading here. Go to: "View all Sizes"

upload_2017-5-9_10-24-41.png

right click on the image and either copy the image or URL:

upload_2017-5-9_10-25-46.png

I can still click on the photo and go to your Flickr page.

Yes, if you do it Braineacks way you don't go to the flickr page and people who are interested can't see the exif data. By deleting the last part of the bb code hides your real name, but people can still click the photo and go to your Flickr page, where only your user name should be visible.

A better way to avoid the Flickr name (for whatever reason) would be to upload the photo directly to TPF.

A better way to avoid the Flickr name (for whatever reason) would be to upload the photo directly to TPF.
I agree, but after I started using flickr with LR it saves quite a bit of time (as I don't have to export JPEGS first). I just upload the files directly from LR to flickr and then link the photos I want to post here from Flickr.

(that's how I do it, too. But I don't mind if my Flickr name is posted.)

Most reactions

Back