Flickr (Yahoo) finally sold ... to Verizon for $4.8 Billion

Honestly I'm not surprised - heck I don't even know anyone that still uses Yahoo Messenger. Then again I know Yahoo was big in its day and managed to have a somewhat cult following for some of its services with those who'd grown used to it and not moved on.

Still not surprising considering how Skype and Facebook have grown to dominate that area

Honestly I'm not surprised - heck I don't even know anyone that still uses Yahoo Messenger. Then again I know Yahoo was big in its day and managed to have a somewhat cult following for some of its services with those who'd grown used to it and not moved on.

Still not surprising considering how Skype and Facebook have grown to dominate that area

Guess what.... I met my Wifey in a Yahoo chat room and we lived in that and messenger until she finally moved down from Canada.

I used to use yahoo's messenger a lot. It was an app installed in my computer. It was very convenience for email alerts and chatting yahoo members online. Until I have Windows 64 bit. The yahoo messenger doesn't support it anymore. I don't know why, but that might be losing popularity.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back