floral stuff

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took this one tonight. man i need to get a new car soon, i've been taking pics in the same area the past 2 weeks. sorry for subjecting you the same redundant photos :(

anyways, this one i dodged the flowers a bit in pshop, only to get home and realize how boneheaded I was for not using a flash. I notice that I've used too big of a brush and the water around the flowers looks wierd. How does it look to you? fake? ok? any opinions welcome!

floral1.jpg

This one i used the lighting effects in pshop to form a bit of a flash effect around the flowers. I think i am bit happier with this:
floral2.jpg

i think its quite refreshing to see flowers on a landscape, but i dont do landscapes much :D

yeah, the first one is cool but you can really notice the water behind the flowers is a different color.

the second is an improvement. nice work !! i really like those pictures. and i agree with dew, that landscapes look neat with flowers, ive never really seen a picture like that.

The first one is pretty obvious, but I didn't notice it till you said something.

The second looks a lot more fake to me, but the problem I see i think is actually sun going through the clouds and not your effects.

Most reactions

Back