Florence Street Shot

timethief

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.x5.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was an abbandoned building and no one from the crowd even gave it a second look. I Just loved it. Comments would be appreicated.
Thanks for looking.

aexp.jpg

Very good composition.
The shadows are too dark for me.
I would run it through something like "shadows/highlights" in PS. especially if you print it.
I think it would bring out more tone in the wall and detail in the doorway interior while keeping the mood of the image.

I know what you mean. I tried that version also. But for some reason i like the dark version.
But i will try it again since you suggested and see how it looks.
Thanks Allen.

I love Florence. Most target rich environment in the world, atmo.

it was amazing, i will definitely be going back in an off season this time though.
Was just too crowded for my taste in the summer.Walked 20kms daily on average, and still feel that i missed on so much.

Sweet light hitting that beautiful building. I like the dark shadows here too, however they are definitely too dark in the bottom left of the frame, leaving no discernible detail.

Sweet light hitting that beautiful building. I like the dark shadows here too, however they are definitely too dark in the bottom left of the frame, leaving no discernible detail.

The light was fading away behind the buildings very quickly. Didnt have a lot of time. The street was incredibly tight also which didnt help.
I will post another edited version to compare the dark area on the bottom.
Thanks.

The light was fading away behind the buildings very quickly. Didnt have a lot of time. The street was incredibly tight also which didnt help.
I will post another edited version to compare the dark area on the bottom.
Thanks.
I think you have enough detail in those shadows to bring out. I look forward to seeing the new edit.

I am using a laptop and while i look at the image straight it appears very dark, but looking from an angle, i can see all details in the dark area

Regards :D

Yes the details are not difficult to bring out. i will post it as soon as i find some time.
thanks frequency.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back