Florida Renaissance Festival

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these late Saturday at the Florida Renaissance Festival in Deerfield Beach Fla, USA

8996251545436copy.jpg

8996931515199copy.jpg

8996951515188copy.jpg

8997211525217copy.jpg

8997461525278copy.jpg

I really like these shots. They're really sharp, a smaller depth of field may have been interesting in a few of them though. Also i'm curious as to why you posted them in the test forum first?

I’ve had a few comments about my photos being a little soft before,
IMO other members post look sharp to me,
I was play with the sharpness on #1 to get it to look good

nice shots Jeff!

My fav is the last harpist. did you get a chance to joust and win the fair maidens hanky (or something like that?)

What fun! Were you in period costume also, Jeff? These photos are very sharp and the color is great. I, too, like the harpist the best.

I'm so jealous. Love going to the Maryland Renfest, but if I don't make it before football season starts my chances of getting there are basically nil. The shots are terrific as they are - though I wouldn't be suprised if a softer images would also work well with this subject matter. Oh..., the harpest gets another vote.

Cheers,

Tammy

Really nice work!
Can't help but think that some of them are crying out for captions though, any suggestions folks?

Thanks for positive comments

Bug, I was not in costume; a fat man in tights aint happening :shock:
Also no jousting, but those tournaments are fun to watch,
They whack hell out of each other

Those are great pictures. I like the second to the last picture with the guitar players and the third to the last. That royal expression is a nice touch.

Those pictures bring back such great memories! My then future wife and I spent many weekends ( camped on the grounds ) at the RenFest in Texas. One such trip was on the weekend we got engaged... that RenFest weekend was especially exciting.

We have also attended teh RenFest in PA last year. Also great fun.

Most reactions

Back