Florida

I live in altamonte springs in central florida and would be interested in meeting other photographers

Seems we have enough interest. Just need to set a time and place...I've been thinking of going to the Sanford Zoo sometime soon...anyone up for that?

Seems we have enough interest. Just need to set a time and place...I've been thinking of going to the Sanford Zoo sometime soon...anyone up for that?

Sounds like a good idea... let's see if we could get something together to go there...

NAPLES!!! WOOO!! lol, im so far from everyone. You sure you guys want to hang out with an 18 year old? lol

Maybe we could meet somewhere in between... I am sort of new to Florida so, don't know much about the distance of cities...We definantely will have to figure something out to meet... any suggestions?

Clearwater area here :)
I'll be keeping an eye open on this thread to see what plans are made. Maybe I can make it.

I'm thinking late September...when things cool down a bit. We all just need to agree on place to meet that has good picture potential...how about NASA?

You're not going to rape me are you?

Lakeland area here....

I'm in south Florida, Miami area. I travel to central Florida often due to family in Orlando and Ocala. If anything is set up, please post dates.

Miami 305 over here.
Also 18.
Haha.
;S

Most reactions

New Topics

Back