Florida

I'm in Ft. Laud - we have a few camera clubs in the area that you could attend. email me.

joe

Hey you florida guys- I saw this and you might be interested.

American Photo Model Shoot 2010

I went to the previous one and have gotten word this one will be much better. Go to the facebook site for more frequent updates- you can like it so it comes up on your newsfeed

I cant post links but go to American Photo Model Shoot on facebook

This is a really good opportunity- I got some real good shots at the NYC one.

Cheers

Just moved to Plantation, FL ( west of Ft Lauderdale). Is there a local group that I can join for photo outings and such? Just want to meet people and know the place and culture better.

I also live in Plantation, FL.

Hey everyone! I live in Port Saint Lucie and it would rock if anyone knew of a camera club or wanted to start one. Just browsed real quick through the first page, and it seems like there were a couple of people in the area, not sure how long ago that was though :) Send me a pm if you feel like taking some photos. I've led a Scott Kelby International Photo Walk, and it was considered one of the best in NJ and a couple of the people liked it more than the NY one they went to previously :)

I am very well educated in both the technical and artistic sides of photography, so I can help many people with different problems.

Anyone from South Florida?

Miami here <

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to photography, currently in school for it!
From Plant City (just between brandon and lakeland)

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to photography, currently in school for it!
From Plant City (just between brandon and lakeland)

I'm in Tampa, scheduled to start at USF photography certification program in August. Which school are you attending?

I'm in Tampa, scheduled to start at USF photography certification program in August. Which school are you attending?

I am going to school at The International Academy of Design and Technology in Tampa.

I am going to school at The International Academy of Design and Technology in Tampa.

awesome, enjoy it
bigthumb.gif

awesome, enjoy it
bigthumb.gif

Thank you! I am so far! And you too at USF, love the school, I've never heard anything about a photography program tho.

I already have a 4 year degree, these classes are towards certification:

Core Courses
  • Photography Introduction
  • Photography Intermediate
  • Studio Lighting Introduction
Electives
  • Business Essentials for Photographers
  • Digital Image Management
  • Studio Lighting Advanced

Hi, I live in Hollywood, FL. Does anyone know an urban looking spot in Broward County?

Most reactions

Back