Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
70138240.jpg

70138247.jpg

70138277.jpg

Fell in love with this cute flower girl at the last wedding I was shooting at...

Really tough lighting, and I'm frustrated that the sharpest of these came with her head turned away... Oh well. The one that got away, aye?

Those are beautiful photos. That little girl looks like a princess! Great job!!!!

I agree, very beautiful photos. I can see why you were a bit frustrated with the lack of sharpness in the first two, but the blur lends an air of surreality or surrealness (lol is either of those a word?).

i love that in the second one you can see the wedding band . . . at weddings i have shots that i look at and later notice the rings, and i think thats a great thing to pretend to do conciously if you aren't already (my clients love it)

and i have the same prob, i end up shooting iso 1000 at f/1.8 and having just barely not enough light.

have you ever considered having continuous lighting at weddings when needed? because this is a recurring problem i have . . . and am assuming you have this problem often enough to worry about it as well. any thoughts?

also, love the texture in the floor in the third.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back