Flower Macro

Force of Nature

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
force-of-nature.deviantart.com
This is a shot I took while on Holiday in France in Chateaux. The Light Source is a large window to the left of the vase of flowers. This is a medium sized shot, for the full version, please follow the hyper link.

43231874_61c2797806.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/view/22360038/

neat colors! :D wish you had gone into it for an extreme closeup
like it :thumbsup:

Yeah, I wish I could, but my mums digi cam has its limitations!

I took some with my 300V with some extension tubes on varying degrees of magnification. I hope to get them developped and into digital format soon. Im so lazy! I got back from Holiday a month ago. They are still sitting upstairs in my room! I must get them developped!

Love the color... Nice lighting.

Steve :thumbup:

Very cool Paul :) I love the lighting and the colors in this. You did excellent work using natural lighting...love the shadow as well :)

Wow, that is one of the neatest flower pics I've seen. I mean all the flower pics are very pretty, but the contrast and the sharpness are great, the colors are very enticing and the "texture" and "pattern" of the petals just makes you want to stare at it.

If this were my pic, I'd print that sucker and frame it post haste. VERY cool. Thanks for showing us. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

WOW, thatnks so much for the nice comments! I'm humbled!

Matt, I am planning to get them done and to show everyone, I took half a film of about 3-4 different plants and my Mum wants me to do a little framed series, so I just need to find the time to get that all sorted. Its a prety busy time, what with Uni in 2 weeks time and lots to sort out!

Manaheim, thanks so much, I really appreciate those kind words. Yeh Im sure I will print it out and frame it, but Im not sure how good the quiality is going to be, I ma have to put it onto a memory card and take it to one of those kodak machinces in the chemists or whatever. As Ive seen some p;rints from those machines and they are top quality.

Thanks all

Paul

It is a "Nature"-photo, and we have a new Forum for those :D.

And are you not terribly curious to find out what the photos on film have come out like? I would not have the PATIENCE to be home from my holidays for A MONTH and still not know what is on my films! Unthinkable! Hurry up. Show us those. If they come close to this one or are even better, they must be magnificent!

Most reactions

Back