Flower Macros

AlexisRhea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was suggested that I post my flower pics here for more feedback instead of in the general gallery, so here we go. :) I hope you enjoy them. Any feedback, especially macro related is very appreciated. :) :heart:

05-19-pink-creme-rose-02.jpg

05-19-peach-rose-02.jpg

04-02-white-flower-01.jpg

05-19-pink-rose-01.jpg

04-29-bright-pink-tulip-01.jpg

03-25-floating-chrocus.jpg

03-25-macro-chrocus.jpg

Fly/ flower deleted. It wouldn't resize. ? :( ?

#2 and #3 are my favourites. The texture in #2 is amazing, and even though you clipped the top two petals in #3 the colours and lighting redeem it for me. If you had an unclipped version that would be perfect.

They are all pleasing to me. The only thing that moderately bothers me is the fencing in the first one. Great work. Someday I will get a macro lens.

#2 and #3 are my favourites. The texture in #2 is amazing, and even though you clipped the top two petals in #3 the colours and lighting redeem it for me. If you had an unclipped version that would be perfect.

Yeah, I was kinda bugged about the clipped petals, too. That picture has just grown on me so much because of the lighting and softness that I forget that small flaw. ;) Sadly those flowers have died off since I took it 1 1/2 weeks ago. So no redo. I've tried to recreate that lighting with other flowers, but its been tough.
Thanks for the feedback! :D

They are all pleasing to me. The only thing that moderately bothers me is the fencing in the first one. Great work. Someday I will get a macro lens.

Thanks for the feedback! :D

Any ideas on how I could make the fencing fade out more? I'm no expert in PS, so I didn't bother with that one. I hoped it was blurry enough to not distract. I guess it does though. :meh: Maybe I can play around...
Thanks again.

Anyone else have any thoughts or suggestions? :)

I think they are all beautiful, if I picked a fav, it would be #7. I notice a lot of purple/blue fringe, mainly in 3 and 4. Not sure what exactly to do about that, but I know theres a slider to correct it in adobe raw.

I think they are all beautiful, if I picked a fav, it would be #7. I notice a lot of purple/blue fringe, mainly in 3 and 4. Not sure what exactly to do about that, but I know theres a slider to correct it in adobe raw.

Thanks. I appreciate your feedback. I didn't even notice that bluish-purple fringe! :scratch: I'll have too look into correcting it. I'm not sure what to do without changing the rest of the color. I didn't touch anything in those photos except sizing for reposting here. hmmm I guess its time to learn something new. :)
Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back