flower

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
the center of the flower is intentionally dark.

c/c please!

bwflowergs7.jpg

I like the monochrome colouration, but something about the composition makes the flower appear very heavy and bulky, not 'beautiful' in a classic sense.

I like the lighting, but a bit of detail in the dark center would add a lot.
thanks for the feedback, Rere. I took out the detail in the center intentionally, but your opinion is valued!

I like the monochrome colouration, but something about the composition makes the flower appear very heavy and bulky, not 'beautiful' in a classic sense.
i think i was in a very dreary mood when i edited this. i like that it looks dead, at least, i get a very "dead" feeling when i look at it. and im very happy with it.
thanks for the feedback, alex!

Any thoughts of colorizing the leaves????
what does that mean?
for what it's worth, the original is in color if i didnt state that earlier.

I love the texture in the petals, you can almost reach into the screen and touch them.
thanks!

Colour? Meh... I really like B&W flower shots!!! I find that you can really gain texture and great tones in flowers even without the colour! (Not that I don't like colour flower photos sometimes too!!) :O)

In this shot, I really love the texture and the lighting is nice too...maybe it's a personal thing, but like someone else said--I'd like to see a little more detail in the centre!

Nice! :O)

thanks artograph!

the colours and sharpness are both lovely. however like alex b said, theres something about the crop, i think its too tight (cutting off a few of the petals). just my opinion.

^ thanks for the feedback!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back