Flower

Mole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you guys think of these? Which one is better and why? I like both but I know the comp is better on one. The only post processing was a little sharpening. The second one isn't cropped they are two different photos of the same flower.

pink-flower-2.jpg

pink-flower.jpg

The colour is great, especially with the green background, but the composition isn't jumping out at me. Having the flowers in the middle is kind of boring to me. Maybe play around with the crop.
I only cropped it and added a border. Just my opinion of course.
pink-flower-edit.jpg

Very nice. I love the backgound, you should play around in PhotoShop and make a painting version of it as well.

a crisp image with super colour, but the composition lacks punch...remember rule of thirds and you can never go wrong..move the central flower to the far right and get rid of the extras altogether

Thanks everyone, thats the kind of stuff i was looking for. Im still trying to grasp composition. I did just learn today how to make borders so i'll probably be doing that more. Im very new to PS so i can only do so much till I find tutorials on diff things to try.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back