Flowers and Fairy Lights

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The base was black posterboard with an acrylic piece on top. The acrylic was from an old cheap art type frame. The background was a black foam board. Used the bar light on an LED flashlight with 2 tissues to diffuse.

021322_024SMweb.jpg

021322_036SMweb.jpg

021322_053_v2SMweb.jpg

4. changed to a Lensbaby Twist lens
021422_046SMweb.jpg

5. The set up
021322_040SMweb.jpg

How fun!! I really like 1,3, and 4 most of all - such imagination! Nice arrangements of the flowers and "fairy lights" look fantastic in all of them.

Great work, Cheryl!

Awesome! All the makeshift lighting techniques look like you spent a fortune in a studio!

Beautiful. That first one is just right.

Are those fairy lights the ones on wire with battery pack? I have a small set that is submersible as long as you keep the battery pack dry. I’ve had some fun with those. I keep them in my camera bag now for when I need to byob (bring your own bokeh).

How fun!! I really like 1,3, and 4 most of all - such imagination! Nice arrangements of the flowers and "fairy lights" look fantastic in all of them.

Great work, Cheryl!
Thanks! Fun to try new things. Dismantling the arrangement, but I did put it all back together.

Awesome! All the makeshift lighting techniques look like you spent a fortune in a studio!
The not a studio studio ;) I have used 2 LED flashlights for more light before.

Very good set.....
Thank you!

Beautiful. That first one is just right.

Are those fairy lights the ones on wire with battery pack? I have a small set that is submersible as long as you keep the battery pack dry. I’ve had some fun with those. I keep them in my camera bag now for when I need to byob (bring your own bokeh).
Submersible? Now you got me thinking. They are the ones with the little battery pack.

Thanks! Fun to try new things. Dismantling the arrangement, but I did put it all back together.

The not a studio studio ;) I have used 2 LED flashlights for more light before.

Thank you!

Submersible? Now you got me thinking. They are the ones with the little battery pack.
So far I’ve buried them in snow and gotten them wet from a fountain n NYC and submerged them in a vase of water. I have plans to put them in the shallow part of the lake at night but it’s been too cold for that…

Nice set.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back