Flowers and stuff

neea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first time posting pictures
This first one is probably one of my favorites. Kind of an accident it turned out like it did. It was taken at the information office at Mt Robson.
flowers5.sized.jpg

That's all for now :mrgreen:

Hi neea, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
I know you joined a while ago, but that must have been while I was too busy "with life" to be on here much. Now I am back and can say Welcome by and by to all the newcomers.

So this is your first photo contribution to our forums?
Nice work. Do you shoot film and make your own prints? (This looks like it, though the number at the bottom again suggests otherwise).

A pity that you cropped of one of the petals on the right while the frame shows that there would have been room for you to move the camera left just a tad as to include all three flowers in the frame.

Nice perspective, you have us look right INTO the tulips. Focusing was a bit difficult, wasn't it? You did not have that huge amount of light, I guess?

Thanx for the warm welcome.

Yes I use film (maybe santa will help me venture into digital this christmas).
I honestly dont remember too much about taking it.
We were on our way to Vancouver and stopped for ice cream. We were heading out and I just snapped it. I dont even know what kind of flower it is althought my mother in law has told me before what it was.

Ah.. focusing may have been difficult.. again, dont really remember.
I just know that it was my first 'real good' picture with the camera I have now (it was brand new then). It was quite a nice shock to see it in a pile of 23 not good pictures.

The numbers are there for my website. I have all my pictures numbered and categorized according to when they were taken. Hence this being #3:wink:
The quality isnt that good because I used to scan them but for my webpage I dont really mind the quality being lower.
The whole point of using film is so they can be enlarged.

thanx again and it was nice to meet you

Yes. i think you are right.
Thank you.
And it's nice to meet you too

Most reactions

Back