Flowers and Waterfalls

m1a1fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all-

Spent a wonderful afternoon and evening walking around the Chicago Botanic Gardens. Some of the results are below.

Sneek a peek and let me know what you think!

First up are the flowers...

Flowers4.jpg

Flowers5.jpg

Flowers6.jpg

Flowers7.jpg

Flowers3.jpg

Flowers1.jpg

Flowers2.jpg

And now for the Waterfalls...

Waterfall1.jpg

Waterfall2.jpg

Waterfall3.jpg

Waterfall4.jpg

Waterfall5.jpg

The end...Thanks for looking!:D

great shots i like pretty much all of em
keep up the good work =P

Wonderful colours in all the flower photos!
These make me think I should go visit a botanical garden once again, or a flower exhibition or something like that.

Of the waterfall pics I like 11 best.

wow I love the waterfall shots and even the flower shot....great macro work.

The flower shots are lovely! I especially like #1 because of the dof and the greens/purples in the background. You might want to clone out whatever the black object is on the lower left though. And the waterfall shots are oh so pretty...if I had to narrow it down I'd say 8 and 10. Like Lafoto said, seeing these pics makes me want to go to a botanical garden. Thanks for sharing them.

The flower shots are lovely! I especially like #1 because of the dof and the greens/purples in the background. You might want to clone out whatever the black object is on the lower left though. And the waterfall shots are oh so pretty...if I had to narrow it down I'd say 8 and 10. Like Lafoto said, seeing these pics makes me want to go to a botanical garden. Thanks for sharing them.

Antarctican- Thanks for the comment. I actually looked right past the little black thing in the first image and thanks for bringing it to my attention as someone I know is interested in a copy of that image. It appears to be one of those small info signs that explains what type of flower you're looking at. Clone Brush to the rescue...

Thanks again-

Most reactions

New Topics

Back