Flowers, bnut don't know what they are

EDL

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot this out front (that's the second story of my house in the background). This was done real quick one afternoon with my ancient Oly C3030 (3.3MP P&S) in bright afternoon sun. Managed to get an old smartmedia card working (I thought it was dead) so ran out just to test.

Not happy with the OOF lower right section of the flowers and the big, black hole in the leaf on the lower left, but C&C anyway, please.

$flowers.jpg

nah...the leaves look fine to me. :)

$flowers (1)-1.jpg

lol, I'm a retard...I put the original back up. durp durp. and it won't let me delete it.

HA! Nice edit. I just haven't gotten around to doing it.

So what do you think of composition, colors, light?

Honestly, the comp doesn't do much for me and the light is too harsh. I kinda like the house in the background...but all of it together here just doesn't do it for me.

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I thought the comp was not too bad. Agree on the light, it was bright mid afternoon sun and I even toned it way down in PP.

What would you suggest composition-wise?

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I thought the comp was not too bad. Agree on the light, it was bright mid afternoon sun and I even toned it way down in PP.

What would you suggest composition-wise?

Honestly, I don't know. I am still struggling myself with comp on multiple flower/bush types. Single flowers I'm kinda getting the hang of it, but not on multi flowers. While I can say if I don't care for something or something doesn't work...I can't always say what does or how to improve it. I just don't have the experience yet. Sorry if it's not very helpful. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back