Flowers/Floral Stuff

pilotgirl2007, that's one heckuva shot. Crisply focused where it oughtta be. Great range from dark to light, without blown highlights. Nicely composed with carpel and stamena off center. Way to go dudette. You got everything spot on.

29fqpl5.jpg

2dreyhc.jpg

Ian that's really nice.

LaFoto, my email said you'd posted, but the link is gone?

EF 35-80mm converted macro lens
IMG_1955c.jpg

Ian that's really nice.

LaFoto, my email said you'd posted, but the link is gone?

Yes. Sorry John, that was a mistake of mine. I tried to tidy up a bit in this Themes forum and by mistake QUOTED someone's post where all the links had long gone ... and suddenly it seemed like I had posted something new with all the links gone ... silly me. I deleted that then and edited the thread in question. Sorry for that.
You get e-mail when I post something??????????????????????????????????????

Yes. Sorry John, that was a mistake of mine. I tried to tidy up a bit in this Themes forum and by mistake QUOTED someone's post where all the links had long gone ... and suddenly it seemed like I had posted something new with all the links gone ... silly me. I deleted that then and edited the thread in question. Sorry for that.
Yes. Don't tell anyone.

I'm stalking you! :wav:

Yes. Don't tell anyone.

:wav:

pilotgirl2007, that's one heckuva shot. Crisply focused where it oughtta be. Great range from dark to light, without blown highlights. Nicely composed with carpel and stamena off center. Way to go dudette. You got everything spot on.

What he said! LOL :mrgreen: such a beautiful and so well done image!

Most reactions

Back